Projects funded by the transportation sales tax include the following street and drainage projects:
* 1990: Overlays on Harvard, Glenn, Murray Lane and Pine.
* 1991: Reconstruction on Northwest Marian and Pam; overlays on North, Smith and Salcedo; ditch cleanups on Lateral B and Lateral C ditches.
* 1992: Reconstruction on Ruth, Hawthorne and Third; overlays on Crowe, Euclid and Smith; drainage on Glenn Drive and Hackberry.
* 1993: Reconstruction on South Ingram, Linda and Felker; overlays on Thomas, Foust, Kate, Bradley, Holmes, Arlington, Crescent, Jackson and Stanford; concrete work on Pine; a storm sewer installation project; replacement of a pump station; a drainage project at Sikes.
* 1994: Reconstruction on Missouri and Olive; overlays on Cambridge, Marsh, Maude, Luther, East Gladys; cracksealing on Gladys; concrete work on Kathy, Paula, Thomas and Westview.
* 1995: Reconstruction on Indiana, Reuben, Goldbrier (with drainage), Edwards, Helen and the Kingshighway-Tanner intersection; overlays on Stanford, Ladue, Poplar and Salcedo.
* 1996: Reconstruction on Agnes, Edmondson, Twitty, Wickerwood, Meadowbrook, North Ingram (complex to first curves); overlays on Alexander, Prairie, Kay, Patricia, Dempster, Butler, Washington, North, Clara, Floyd, Charles and Tanner.
* 1997: Reconstruction on Powers, Kathleen/Kentucky, Baker Lane, Andrea and Ables Road; overlays on Ashley, Blanton, Brenda, Charlotte, David, Michelle and Stephanie; ditch cleanups on Lateral B and St. John's ditches; downtown parking project.
* 1998: Reconstruction on Kendall, Lescher, Applegate, Anderson and the Ingram Road project; overlays on Virginia, Pine, John R. Boulevard, Northwest, Wakefield, Clayton, Stoddard, Dorothy, Montgomery, Elm, Allen, Allen-Cleveland intersection, Wallace, Robert and ballfield runways; ditch cleanup on Lateral C, Plantation Boulevard and Clayton ditches.
* 1999: Reconstruction on Miller, Petroleum and Louise; overlays on Warner, Elm, East, Maple, Branum, Louise-Oklahoma intersection and the basketball courts at the Recreation Complex.
* 2000: Concrete work on Ridge Drive, New Madrid, South West and Greenbrier; and overlays.
* 2001: Reconstruction on Greenbrier; overlays on Murray Lane, Ables Road, Norval, Oklahoma, William, Westgate, Alabama, Petty, Dixie, Compress, Lions, Cole and Bynum; Kingshighway and Murray Lane intersection and storm sewer project; shoulder or sidewalk projects on Murray Lane, Kingshighway and Ables Road.
* 2002 (as recommended by the Planning and Zoning Commission): Reconstruction on Lynual and South Ingram; overlays on North, Pin Oak, Shelby, Vaughn, William, Branum, Murray Lane, Delmar, Fourth, Ralph, Betty, Dona and Ingram.