CHARLESTON - Mississippi County voters will have plenty of decisions to make Tuesday between municipal and school board races.
Charleston has two candidates, Sandra Harvey and Michael Jones, running to fill the vacancy its City Council created when Marshall Currin resigned. There are also two candidates, Jack Feezor and Donald Raithel, on the ballot for a full term of three years.
East Prairie Mayor Gene Ditto faces former alderman Kevin P. Mainord on the ballot in his bid for re-election.
Board of Aldermen Ward 1 incumbent Shirley Pritchett will face challenger Steve Myers; and incumbent Keith Grissom is in a race with Charles F. Allen for re-election in East Prairie's Ward 2.
In the race to replace Kevin Mainord in Ward 3 are Charlotte Keller, Shirley Carden and Kyle H. Hutcheson.
City Marshall Danny Lafferty has two opponents in the race for a full four-
year term: James Fortner and Joey Manning.
East Prairie City Collector Mary Anne Mainord has no opposition on the ballot.
All three incumbents in the Charleston R-1 school district, Hubert Delay Jr., Jim Browning and Clarence "Sam" Zellars, are seeking new terms. Also on the ballot is challenger Lucille R. Cassell.
In East Prairie, six people are running for the R-2 district's three open positions: incumbent Pat Helms, Randy Cook, incumbent John G. Thurman, Cory Cates, Terry Redfering and incumbent Steve Jones.
In other races around the county:
* Voters in Bertrand have only incumbents on their ballot.
Running unopposed for new two-year terms are Mayor Charles McKinley; Alderman Danny Freeland in Ward 1; and Alderman Dennis Quertermous in Ward 2.
James Baker is running unopposed to fill the one year remaining in an unexpired term in Ward 1.
* Incumbent Lena Brown, Ward 1, is unopposed for a full term of two years on Anniston's Board of Aldermen; and Betty Jackson is the sole candidate for an unexpired term of one year in Ward 1.
There are no candidates on the ballot for mayor or for a full term in Ward 2.
* In Wyatt, incumbents Dennis Hodges in Ward 1 and Bill Franklin in Ward 2 have no opponents in their bids for re-election to the Board of Aldermen.
Charles Duncan is the only one on the ballot for the one year remaining in an unexpired Ward 1 term.
* Pinhook has two candidates, Vada Strayhorn and Dora Brown, for the two two-year village trustee positions.
* Wilson City also has two full two-year trustee openings and two candidates on the ballot, Eddie Mae "Mickey" Washington and Charles Jackson. There is also a single candidate for an unexpired trustee term, Marshall Powell.
* Appearing on the ballot for the three vacant positions on the Kelly R-4 School District Board of Education are incumbents Sonny Scheffer and Mike Riley; and Junior Gean, Becky Wade and Jennifer Felter Gadberry. Current member Teresa DeWitt did not file for re-election.
Voters in this district will also decide a $3.5 million general obligation bond issue.