SIKESTON - Ann W. Jones and Julie Crader Dolan will serve three-year terms on the Sikeston R-6 Board of Education.
In Scott County, Jones received the highest number of votes with 1,282 followed by Dolan with 1,193.
Also running for the two seats were Mary L. White-Ross, who received 964 votes, and Harvey L. Cooper who brought in 901 votes.
In other Scott County school board races:
* The Scott City R-1 School District voters picked Scott C. Amick with 159 votes and Nancy J. Caldwell with 143 votes over Roger R. Buckner with 111 and Randy Modglin with 63 for the two director seats open on its Board of Education.
* Marvin Glueck was the first choice for the Oran R-3 Board of Education, receiving 189 votes. Carla Graviett edged out Tom Urhahn for the second seat 155-152.
* In the Kelly R-4 Board of Education race, Scott County voters picked Jim Simmons, 199 votes, and Mitchell Sander, 145 votes.
Also running were Joe Stuckey, 120 votes, and Tony Powell, 115.
* Scott County Central School District Board of Education director seats went to Steve Pobst and Randy W. Grant who received 136 and 102 votes. Lynn Holman Hubbert received 55 votes and Mark Stokes brought in 44.
* The Chaffee R-2 school district Board of Education candidates, Jon Townsend and Donna Cannon, received 157 and 133 votes.