* Never give personal information to anyone you meet online.
* Never meet up with anyone you don't already know.
* Don't fill out any "fun" questionnaires that are forwarded to you, even if they're from your friends.
* Make sure you know everyone on your buddy list.
* Don't answer e-mails or instant messages from people you don't know.
* There's no such thing as "private" on the Internet.
* Don't post pictures of yourself (but if you must, don't post sexy ones or ones showing behavior your wouldn't want your mom, teacher, boss, high school counselor or potential college advisor to see).
* Don't send pictures of other people.
* Don't download content without your parents' permission.
* Never share your password with anyone but your parents.