SIKESTON -- There have been a number of changes for city meeting times and dates.
Here is a revised list for August and September:
* Today: 4 p.m., BMU Board of Commissioners; 4 p.m., Tourism Advisory Board
* Friday: 11 a.m., Stormwater Advisory Board
* Monday 7:15 a.m., special City Council meeting to discuss Railroad Quiet Zones and Mandatory Spay/Neuter Legislation
* Thursday, 11:30 a.m., Strategic Plan Implementation Commission
* Aug. 24: 4 p.m., LCRA Commission
* Aug. 3: 7:15 a.m., special City Council meeting
* Sept. 4: 7:15 a.m., regular September City Council meeting
* Sept. 7: City offices CLOSED (Labor Day)
* Sept. 8: 11:30 a.m., DED Executive Board; 4 p.m., BMU Board of Commissioners; 4 p.m., Tourism Advisory Board
Meeting dates and times are subject to change.