* Record: 16-1
* Coach: Gregg Holifield (184-123 in 12th season at Sikeston)
* Probable starters: Darryl Howard, 5-11, jr.; Janeil Hatchett, 6-1, jr.; Will Holifield 6-1, jr.; Juqualin Wiggins, 6-3, sr.; Eli Jackson, 6-3, sr.
* Off the bench: Terry Jamison, 5-9, so.; Martez Evans, 5-11, sr.; Corey Porter, 6-3, jr.
* Strengths: Sikeston's on-the-ball pressure is arguably the best in southeast Missouri. The team's relentless defense often leads to easy baskets on the offensive end and typically wears their opponents down in the second half.
* Weaknesses: Sikeston has only played one game in the last 15 days (Feb. 5 against Poplar Bluff). The Bulldogs also struggle at times from the free throw line, shooting just 60 percent as a team on the season.
* Common opponents: Notre Dame (Sikeston lost 66-61, SCC lost 71-62); New Madrid County Central (Sikeston won 71-43, SCC won 75-69); Charleston (Sikeston won 87-58, SCC won 79-67 and 85-67)