Outpacing seventh-place West County High School by 62 strokes in the nine team tournament, the Hawks were 11 strokes behind sixth place New Madrid County Central, who shot a 391.
The tournament took place at the Terre Du Lac Golf Course.
Leading the Hawks was Derrick Garner who shot a +23, followed by Dilan Rucker who finished at +28. With their performance in districts, both Garner and Rucker earned invitations to compete in sectionals today at the Cape Girardeau Country Club.
Rounding out the Hawks scoring Brandon Housman and Jacob Buell shot +31 and +32 respectively while Joshua Roberts finished his round with a +45.
Other notable performances from local athletes include NMCC's Lofton Hayes who shot a +15 to place him 10th among the 43 kids participating in the tournament.
Other Eagles in the event included Reece Porter, who shot a shooting a +21, and Trey Recker, who shot a +29. Other NMCC kids inlcuded Nicholas Machiran (+38) and Broughton Fisher (+52).
For NMCC, the trio of Hayes, Porter and Recker all advanced to sectionals.
DEXTER -- The shorthanded Sikeston Bulldogs tennis team fell 9-0 to Dexter on Tuesday afternoon.
"We suffered another tough loss today by a large margin on the scoresheet, however, the scoresheet was deceiving in terms of the closeness of each game," said Sikeston coach Russ Dial. "Many games went to duece."
Sikeston brought only two varsity players to the match due to illness.
"Our junior varsity players all stepped up to the competition today and gained some good experience," Dial said.
Sikeston hosts Carbondale, Ill., today at 4 p.m.
1. Tyler Miller (D) def. Josh Bill (S), 6-0, 6-0
2. Sam Ward (D) def. Brandon Goodwin (S), 6-4, 6-2
3. Brauck Burge (D) def. Giovanni Walker (S), 6-0, 6-0
4. Hunter Mathis (D) def. Alexander Hahn (S), 6-1, 6-0
5. Cedric Bernier (D) def. Wade Gadberry (S), 6-4, 6-3
6. Ryan Bagby (D) def. Devon Martin (S), 6-0, 6-1
1. Ward/Burge (D) def. Bill/Goodwin (S), 6-1, 6-3
2. Miller/Mathis (D) def. Walker/Hahn (S), 6-0, 6-0
3. Bernier/Bagby (D) def. Gadberry/Martin (S), 6-1, 6-0