(Photo by David Jenkins, Staff)
Sikeston dropped all six singles matches and the doubles matches were not necessary to play.
Sikeston will be back in action on Saturday when they travel to Potosi to take part in the individual district tournament.
1. Tyler Miller (D) def. Josh Bill (S), 6-0, 6-0
2. Sam Ward (D) def. Jimmy Hines (S), 6-1, 6-2
3. Kyle Willis (D) def. Layton Jones (S), 6-2, 6-4
4. Joe Greer (D) def. Wade Gadberry (S), 6-2, 6-0
5. Noah Kronk (D) def. Alexander Hahn (S), 1-0, 1-0
6. Jacob Robinson (D) def. Adam Smith (S), 6-0, 6-0